Your little Princess can also be a Miss Northern Virginia Princess…
The Princess Program will help your daughter’s confidence and poise. The Princess Program is not a competition, but rather an opportunity for mentorship by connecting young girls with the exceptional women that participate in the Miss Northern Virginia Scholarship Pageant.
This is a non-competitive program where each participant will be crowned on stage during the Miss Northern Virginia Teen Pageant. The Miss Northern Virginia Princess Program is established for young ladies ranging in age from 6 to 12 in which the Princesses are mentored by the Miss Northern Virginia Titleholders for the year of their service. The Princesses are encouraged to join her mentor in as many appearances, volunteer opportunities and other events as possible.
Princess Program Goals:
• Encourage younger, active involvement in the Miss Northern Virginia Scholarship Pageant.
• Mentor using positive role models.
• Have Fun!
The participation fee is $125 and each Princess will receive:
- Princess Tiara
- Miss Northern Virginia Princess Sash
- Miss Northern Virginia Program Book
- Photo in the Program Book
- Represent the Miss Northern Virginia Princess Program at the Miss Virginia Pageant at Liberty University
- Participation in stage productions (Teen and Miss Pageants)
- Princess Events seasonally throughout the year with our titleholders.